Sunday, 29 December 2013

Slice of Life: The Year of the Lipstick

In 2013 I became obsessed with all things lippie. Today I want to share with you my lipstick collection. I purchased the majority of these this year. I don't know why I got so into lipsticks since I never used to care too much about them!


I may have a problem...


All my lip colour products laid out in an orderly fashion

 

Collection 2000 Cream Puffs


Topshop Lip Paints


Rimmel Apocalips


Hard Candy All Glossed Ups


Revlon Lip Butters


Sleek Pout Paints


And everything else!!

A reason why I decided to make this post is because I want to get into beauty blogging again and lip products are something that I use quite a bit now. I've already taken pictures to review the Rimmel Apocalips so that will coming soon but if there's a brand you want to see sooner that drop me a comment :)

What is your obsession of 2013? It doesn't have to be make up! Asides from lipsticks I've been pretty obsessed with the shows Breaking Bad and Dexter too.

Hope you enjoyed this post and see you in my next one!

6 comments:

  1. I only started to wear lip products this year, too. It just never appealed to me. And I can't wait for your review on the Rimmel Apocalips! I've been meaning to get some but it just never happened. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I'm loving the packaging of collection cream puff!! and sounds yummy too ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year <3
    Oooooh, I think I aimed to buy/obtain more lipsticks last year too just because I realised I kind of lacked in that make up department. But hmm, I can't think of what obsession I may have had !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, fab lippie collection Jing Jing! Would love to read more about the Cream Puffs and Sleek pout paints!
    My 2013 obsessions were skincare and lipsticks, and that'll continue into 2014 for sure >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many gorgeous shades! I got pretty hooked on Breaking Bad too >_<
    and thank you for the lovely comment on my latest blog post, happy new year! :)
    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I think about it and I actually got so many lip products in 2013 too.

    Plan not to get anymore makeup in 2014 but would love to try some sleek products >_< the Pout Paints look soo good @_@

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!