Sunday, 16 February 2014

Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream Review

Also known as "Collection Cream Puff" but I settled with Collection 2000 because that's what it says on the packaging of mine. For those who are unaware, "Collection 2000" shortened their name to "Collection" so the two companies are essentially the same.


I have the shades Powder Puff, Fairy Cake and Cotton Candy.

Yummy sounding names right?!


The applicator; a standard doe foot

Looks like a concealer doesn't it? I promise that it isn't! Probably should have taken a shot of a different shade...



Bare lips


Powder Puff


Please excuse my irritated skin (damn you winter!)


Cotton Candy


Smirk


Fairy Cake


Took this one on a different day but I tried my best to match the lighting (and top)

These lippies claims to give a velvety matte finish whilst keeping your lips moisturised. Normally I stay away from mattes because of my dry lips but these aren't bad. In fact, they are probably better than some non-matte lipsticks I've tried. These lip creams glide on smoothy without tugging my lips which makes the application a dream. A have nothing too bad to say about these Cream Puffs asides from the lasting power but hey, Collection 2000 aren't saying that they last for X amount of hours so I don't mind reapplying.

TL;DR

The Good
・Matte finish without drying my lips
・Easy to apply. No mess. No fuss.
・Good colour pay off
・Affordable. Only £2.99!

The Bad
・Lasting power can be better
・As pretty as the shades are, there's only 4 colours in the collection

This is a product which I purchased because people were raving about them and I'm glad I did! I feel I can recommend these Lip Creams, just like the other beauty bloggers and gurus out there. Even if it doesn't work for you, at least it didn't burn a hole in your purse haha!

Hope you enjoyed this review! Oh and by the way, only a week till my giveaway ends! Want to enter? Ok, ok, I'll embed the form, just for you, so it's easier ;D

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Blog to you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Cotton Candy looks so pretty! I run away from mattes too haha...I always get dry lips. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotton Candy and Fairy Cake look beautiful on you!
    I Love lip creams as well, the best ones I've tried so far is from Essence. They are not drying at all and have beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emi Doll (恵美)17 February 2014 at 00:05

    Beautiful candy colours *0*

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this cream too with cotton candy shade and I really lovee it <3 It looks good on you too ^^ pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such an interesting product! I really love the colors and cotten candy looks so nice on you!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this product looks awesome ;D

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dear!I really like you blog I'm a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin and I'd love it if you followed back :) Looking forward to future posts!

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!