Thursday, 27 February 2014

Outfit: Yo, Mr White! Check out Ma Pants!

Sometimes I can't be bothered to make an effort in dressing nice. Anybody else get those days? Yesterday was one of those days and here's what I wore.


Any Breaking Bad fans?


Jumper - River Island (Mens) | Checkered Pant - Unknown | Boots - Doc Martens | Parka - River Island | Satchel - Primark


Hi Senberg! Whaddup yo?

I'm so happy that the checkered pattern are back on trend! I'd bought the checkered trousers years ago during my oh-so-dark teenage angst period of my life haha. The trousers don't seem to have a brand, though I do vaguely remember getting them at some stall in Camden. Never wore them out because I didn't have the guts at the time but since everyone's wearing them now, I have finally found the courage to wear them. I admit I can be a sheep at when it comes to trends, but then I'm pretty sure everyone has loved a certain trend at some point in life.

What trends have you become a fashion victim too?

4 comments:

  1. Love your jacket!!


    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit<33 especially your parka! ;u;
    -清美
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! :) x
    www.silkybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair color !! :)

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!