Friday, 11 April 2014

Quick ELF Haul

Hey guys! So ELF (I'm sure if you read beauty blogs you'll know who they are!) recently had free shipping and 2 free gifts if you spend £15 or more. Stress of university work made me want to do some retail therapy. Also, with the combination of needing wanting some new make up items, I made an order!


New goodies!

Items purchased and reasons to justify my purchase:

・ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit (Light) - I've nearly finished my current eyebrow mascara and wanted to try a different brand

・ELF Mineral Booster (Corrective Yellow) - My skin has been so red recently and apparently the yellow would neutralize that. I've also read it's a possible dupe of the popular Ben Nye Banana Powder which gets me even more excited!!

・ELF Studio Eyebrow Treat and Tame (Ash) - I have plans to go blonde so I'd need another colour to match my brows in the future...so why not test another product?!

・ELF Studio Exact Lash Mascara - I've never used a mascara with a tiny wand so the curiosity killed me. Also I do sometimes struggle doing my lower lashes especially in the corners


Free gifts and an apology

・ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine (Candlelight)
・ELF Mineral Eyeshadow (Royal)

ELF actually forgot to include my free gifts in my order so after emailing them, they sent a second package with the 2 items in them. I got the package today and I only emailed them 2 days ago!! 5 stars for customer service right there!

Expect reviews of some of these products in the future! I'm still working towards my deadline (procrastinating at the moment...) so I'll see you in my next post whenever that is!

Have you purchased anything from ELF before? If so what do you recommend?

5 comments:

  1. wow, talk about the customer service!! kudos elf!! im quite curious about the mineral booster i wonder how it works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such good customer service! Haha love it. I've tried ELF products before, they're so cheap!
    www.metallicpaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that ELF is having free shipping c;
    Sorry to hear that hey have forgot the
    2 free items but what a great service to
    resend them to you ^__^ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard alot about ELF which said it is affordable yet reliable. But I have never use it before. Can't wait for your review and really wanna know whether the mascara is working well with the little wand.


    Do you mind to follow each other, so we can keep in touch in the future? Let me know okay ?
    Good Luck


    Christyne,
    www.thechie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. never tried their stuff but it looks nice!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!