Sunday, 25 May 2014

Yet Another "I'm Back" Post

Hello guys! It's been a while hasn't it? I've recently finished my degree so I can finally say goodbye to education forever and hello to the blog world again!

Whilst neglecting this blog, I actually made another one as part of my assignment. An online portfolio of some of my work. I have absolutely zilch, nil, nada, no blog material at the moment so in the mean time, please feel free to browse my other page :')



Let me know what you think guys! Also, thank you to those who are still with me even though I've been so inactive lately. With all this newfound freedom I've got, I'll be posting a lot more from now on. I have so many reviews and posts lined up already! Just give me a little more time to take photos and type things up ( ^_^ )

Now to do a bit lot of blog reading! I've missed you blog world!

4 comments:

  1. Alexandra Dove25 May 2014 at 17:09

    Welcome back! I feel your excitement, I just finished my degree and the number one thing I was looking forward to was having more time to blog! Looking forward to all the posts you have lined up :)

    http://efflorescentdream.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congrats and welcome back :)

    <3

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Ahh it's a great feeling isn't to to be finished with education! Congrats to you too for finishing you degree :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!