Friday, 9 January 2015

Asian Beauty and Skincare Haul

*Before I start, I know I'm late to the party but Happy New Year everyone! Hope this year will bring more joy and happiness than the last ^^*

OK so back to the haul and a quick update on my life! I recently went back to Hong Kong to see my family and within that time I also got to visit Japan too. Posts on my trip will be up in the near future when I have time, however today I will be sharing some of things I bought. Asides from some snacks (which I've nearly eaten all of) and a couple of magazines, most of the stuff I purchased and bought back across the globe was make up and skincare products. What can I say, I am a beauty junkie!


Mascara and pen liner loots

- Kate Lash Maximizer Mascara
- B&C Browlash Ex Long Separate Mascara
- Heroine Kiss Me Smooth Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Charming Eyes Make up Set (includes Lashionista mascara and Hypersharp liner)
- Fasio Smart Curl Mascara C


Canmake lipsticks, more mascaras (the brow kind) and brow pencil

- Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge
- Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge
- Canmake Just for Me Essence Rouge
- Kate Eyebrow Color
- Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow
- The Face Shop Design my Eyebrow Auto Pencil


One BB. One Foundation. One Cushion.

- Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream
- 3CE Honey Face Chiffon Fluid
- Innisfree Water Glow Cushion


Now onto  skincare~

- The Face Shop Mango Seed Essence (two bottles because it was buy one get one!)
- Skin Food Green Tea Milk Cleansing Foam (Fresh)
- Garnier Aqua Defense Non-Stop Intensive Hydrating Essence


Products for pores

- Biore Pore Stripes (I actually bought a load of these. They're so cheap in HK compared to the UK!!)
- Detclear Bright & Peel Fruits Peeling Jelly
- Naris Up Pore Clear Pack


Hair dyes for lightening my hair again for the summer

- Palty Bubble Dye in Candy Ash
- Liese Prettia Dye in Milky Beige
- Palty Jelly Dye in Creamy Beige
- Beauteen Foam Dye in Baby Beige


Miscellaneous

- Sheseido Rosarium Rose Water Mist
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Rohto Lycee Eyedrops


Bonus non-beauty purchase! Arranged with other products because I was trying to make it pretty for Instagram...

- Instax Camera
- Peach Sweets
- Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream (out the box)
- Sheseido Rosarium Rose Water Mist (again)

And that concludes my haul! Expect reviews for some of these products in the future :)

17 comments:

  1. wow that's an amazing haul! I love your instax camera. Looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waah so jealous you were in HK and Japan! I haven't been there before but would really love to :)
    You picked up cute stuffs! and those pen eyeliners, I feel you xD
    Can't wait to read your in-depth reviews on those new stuffs :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. danniella josephine10 January 2015 at 19:22

    I love what you bought! All the Canmake lip products are so good :) I have all of them!

    Dannie x

    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo many goodies! I want soooome. Haha, can't wait to see your future hair endeavours. :P


    www.plumhoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo ive been wanting to try that kate brow! can't wait to read the review for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it too! Can't wait to use it but I've got limited film so I need to find the right moment >w<"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely visit when you can! HK is shopping heaven!!
    I'm still looking for the perfect pen liner. Hopefully I've got it now xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so many good things about Canmake Lipsticks which is why I went a bit crazy on my holiday haha. Hope they live up to the hype :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. When going to Asia, bring as many products back as you can xD And yes the hair adventure continues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will let you know how it is when I try it! At the moment I'm the wrong hair colour for it :')

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ayyyy, welcome back and Happy New Year! Quite jealous that you made the trip back to HK, as I've been thinking about returning there too as of late.
    ERGH, BEEN WANTING THAT POLAROID CAMERA FOR A LONG TIME. IT'S JUST SO CUTE, but then I think of the price of film and then I shudder. *-*

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice beauty purchases! I love the biore strips, I use them all the time on my bf :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. So I've heard! I'm gonna start using mine soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Nessaaa~
    GET A POLAROID AND JOIN TEH PARTAAYYYY!!!
    I got quite a good deal on my camera *woohoo HK pricing* but yeah I am a bit wary about the price of film. BUT THE CAMERA WAS SO CUTE! Gotta pick the right moments to take that snap! (I've actually not taken my first snap yet LOOOL)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My boyfriend uses the biore stripes too :L
    I'll check out your blog now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow how cool is this going. =)
    I love Asian cosmetics. ^^
    I also have a blog please have a look over if you want.

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!