Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Video: One Day in Japan

Hello peeps! Sorry for the lack of updates. My laptop charger broke so I haven't been able to use it and get to my blogging files *sadface*. However, in the mean time I have been working on a mini project on my boyfriend's laptop: a video! Somewhere in the middle of my trip in Japan, I suddenly thought "hmm...why not take the blog to another level and film some footage!". I am bit nervous showing it because I am a new to this but I hope you guys like it. Enjoy!


Don't forget to like and subscribe LOL

The majority of the clips were filmed in Kagoshima. We also visited Fukuoka and Kumamoto so some clips from there may pop up too. It's been almost two months since my holiday so I'm forgetting which clips were filmed where (^^")

I don't know if this is going to be a regular thing but I wanted to do something different. Have to admit, sometimes I find sharing photos on here a bit of a chore. Especially now that it's so easy to share a photo on Instagram! With the blog I need to get it off my camera or phone, resize and tweak it a little, then finally it can be uploaded. It seems like such a long process sometimes...and then the dreaded blogger's block starts to creep in! I needed to add something new into the mix. Some movement. And so this video was born!

Don't worry, I'm still going to upload photos on here. I still have a load to show once I get a new laptop charger! However, videos might start popping up now and again to keep things fresh. I have some clips from Hong Kong too which I may make a video in the future...

Videos on blogs. Yay or nay?

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your video! It made me miss Japan a lot after spending a month there with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely video!

    xx

    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found it enjoyable! I miss Japan too :'D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!