Sunday, 3 May 2015

Blog Swap with Pam (Jade in the Palace)

*Note* First paragraph is going to be me rambling about what's happened recently in life. Feel free to scroll past if you want to get straight into my blog swap :)

Hello blog world! I want to quickly apologise for the inconsistency of my posts. A lot of stuff has been happening to my life outside the internet. This Monday I finally stepped into the world of full time employment! Before getting this job I was working part time in retail/sales which I really wanted to get out of so I was constantly looking for a new job. I was really stressed from all this job hunting but that stress was increased when my last job pretty much told me I was being made redundant!! Moving onto something happier though, a positive reason for my absence in blogging is I've taken up working out regularly which I've stuck to pretty well. I say "pretty well" because things sort of went downhill when I found out I potentially could've ended up unemployed but I'm slowly getting back on track :'D Now that things are finally falling into place I hope I'll be blogging more regularly like I used to. I've honestly not had the motivation for the past months, because every time I went on my laptop to do anything other than looking for a job, I felt guilty. But now I don't need to job hunt anymore \(^o^)/

About a month ago I did a blog swap with Pam from Jade in the Palace. This swap has a bit of a back story because it wasn't even supposed to be a swap! Pam had won a giveaway I hosted ages ago but we encountered a lot of trouble sending the prize (very long story!) so she never received it :( Fast forward some months I decided to try sending Pam another package because it never felt right that she won my giveaway but didn't get anything in return. Pam being so lovely decided to turn things into a swap! This is what I got ^^


Pam really spoilt me ^///^


Snacks!

There was actually two "Maxx" bars but I was too excited and ate one before taking the photos. Apologies for the lower quality photos of this posts. Photos were taken on my phone instead of my regular camera. I was just too excited to eat the snacks so I wanted to get the photos over and done with LOL


ZA Perfect Fit Concealer | Creer Beaute La Rose de Versailles Eyebrow Pencil | Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick (will edit if this is wrong. I'm away and don't have the lipstick on me)

Pam was visiting Indonesia when we were organizing this swap so I was lucky enough to get some Asian products. The ZA concealer is her HG and I could see why when I swatched it. That stuff is pigmented!


 P2 Just Dream Like Powder | P2 Just Dream Like Spring's Fav Nail Polish | P2 Crisp+Color Polish

I believe P2 are a German drugstore brand. Excited to try these because I've never tried anything from Germany before :D


Missha Pure Source Sheet Mask (Aloe) | Biore Cleansing Strips (Japanese Fragrance)

Some skincare products! I was so happy about the Biore strips because I am a big fan off them!


Anna Sui Eyelash Curler | False Lower Eyelashes

Even though I am true to Shu I'm happy to have another eyelash curler and it being an Anna Sui one! I need a spare for travelling because I pretty much have a break down when I can't find my lash curler after moving it around...

I forgot to to take a separate photo but I also got a perfume sample and a souvenir from Indonesia too~ And that concludes my swap with Pam! She is such a kind and lovely person. Thank you Pam ^_^

Have you done a blog swap before? This is my second one and I'd love to do more in the future :D

4 comments:

  1. I've never done a swap, but it sounds like so much fun!


    I love that Spring's Fav nail polish. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jing Jing! Congrats on your new full time job! I quit my 3 year part time job last march and I felt really happy that I finally managed to quit. It was also a retail job and it was so exhausting my body couldn't take it any longer :(
    I am doing my internship now and it has been good so far :)

    Glad you like the items I sent you, doing beauty swap is one of my fave thing to do ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Pam...this is an ultra late reply!! Once again thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try do a blog swap one day when you can :D
    And yes it's a very pretty shade! I've worn it a few times since I got it!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me a comment; it makes me happy :D
I try to reply to all comments so don't forget to check back!